Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a NICU Specialist Physician to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant. You will be fully responsible to provide high standard of clinical practice and expertise in the assessment, investigation, diagnosis and treatment of patients in the area of Neonatology Department and assist the consultant.
Duties and responsibilities listed below.
- Responsible for the surgical care of the admitted patients in his/ her department or under his/ her consultant.
- Manage the assigned clinics (if asked by the management) as per the approved rota by the Medical Administrator / Head of Department
- Responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the rest results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment as per the provided privileges and upon consulting his/ her consultant.
- Prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease as per the granted privileges.
- Responsible for monitoring the patients' condition and progress in each shift and should inform his/ her consultant.
- Pay daily independent rounds in each shift for all the admitted patients in the department and under his/ her consultant in any other department.
- Responsible to accompany the consultants in their rounds and assist in all surgical procedures.
- Write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes at the same time.
- Authenticate and sign the medical record/ progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time.
- Perform diagnostic or therapeutic procedures for which he/ she is specifically privileged according to his/ her qualification, training & experience.
- Responsible for writing the Discharge Summaries and Medical Reports of his/ her department/ unit.
- Responsible to attend the Code Blue and should be involved in all other emergency codes of the hospital.
- Responsible to implement all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines/ clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Direct and coordinate activities of nurses, therapists, and residents in patient care.
- Responsible to be involved in the continuous quality improvement activities of his/ her department.
- Serve on Departmental / Hospital Committees as requested.
- Ensure that Islamic Values and Medical Ethics are respected and strictly observed.
- Maintain a high standard of professional care in accordance with the International / National Healthcare Standards.
- Obtain informed consent for all patients in accordance with hospital policy for the undertaking of any diagnostic procedure, operation, test or procedure.
- Provide reports and information as required by the Medical Administrator / Head of Department
- Play an active role in the education of the patient and his/ her family on a healthy lifestyle. Contributes to awareness and education of the community, in general, on issues related to health.
- Perform other applicable task and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Rotating Shifts
- Contract Period 2 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Admission Privilege: Applicable
- Over Time: Applicable
- Family Contract: Single
- End of Service: Based on UAE Labor Law
Educational/Professional Qualifications Requirements:
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate internship and residency / fellowship programs in Pediatrics / Neonatology from the countries listed in the option 2 and 3 with Working Experience as mentioned.
- Membership, Fellowship and/or Board Certification in the respective specialty.
- License: DHA or DHCC License is Required
Gross Salary: ~15,000 USD per month varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges (inclusive housing, transportation and airline tickets)
- Contract Status: Single
- Salary: varies based on your Qualifications, Experience Level & Clinical Privileges
- Annual Holiday: 10 Calendar days.
- Annual Vacation: 30 Calendar days
- This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
- Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
- We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
- If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.