Our Client is one of the top elite private One-Day-Surgery & Polyclinic Center in Riyadh, KSA that has been established to offer a unique concept of wide range elite surgical solutions for patients of all age groups, in addition to a full range of complementary medical services all under one roof, which include Plastic Surgery, Dermatology, Dentistry, Physiotherapy & Sports Rehabilitation, E.N.T, Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Uro-gynecology, Wellness, Nutrition & IVF. Seeking an Esthetic Dermatology Specialist to join their team.
- Offering skin consultations.
- Evaluating patient skin conditions by screening for disease.
- Utilizing patient medical history as part of skin assessments.
- Prescribing medication for the treatment of skin conditions.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures on skin.
- Referring patients to advanced specialists when needed according to the center policies.
- Talking to patients about the status of their skin health.
Esthetic & Cosmetic Duties
- Offering consultation, diagnosis, and treatment to patients who are interested in improving their skin condition “Antiaging”
- The dermatologist should be familiar with these procedures: Botox injections, laser hair removal, skin tightening, laser tattoo removal, chemical peels, sclerotherapy, collagen fillers, and microdermabrasion to revitalized, blemish-free skin, hair loss, hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating).
- Working Hours: 45 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Shifts is negotiable and will be based on the nature of work
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of specialists
- Notice Period For Contract Termination: 60 Days
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Structured Training (Residency and Fellowship) in Dermatology program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Stated in the Option 3
- (Senior Specialist Level) 0 – 3 years of Independent Experience Post Training from countries listed in option 1
- (Senior Specialist Level) 0 – 5 years of independent Experience Post Training from countries listed in option 2
- (Specialist Level) Minimum of 2 years of independent Experience Post Training from countries listed in option 3
- Australia: Fellowship of Royal Australian College of Physicians
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion Specialist Training (CSCST)
- France: DES or DESC or DIS
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Specialization Certificate from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC).
- United Kingdom: Certificate of Completion of Specialist Training (CCST) Or Certificate of Completion of Training (CCT).
- United States: American Board Certification Recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties
- France: DIS
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Professional award of Specialist issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Brazil: Título de Especialista
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- Sudan: Clinical Doctorate
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Certificate of Competence issued by the Omani Council Medical specialties
- South Korea: Korean Certificate of Specialization issued by Ministry of health and Welfare in Korea
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Certificate of Specialization issued from, university of Lebanon, Beirut American University, Beirut Arab University or The Makassed Charity Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Council
- Malaysia: Clinical Master degree with minimum 4 years of clinical training
- Arab Council of Medical Specialties: Arab Board
- Egypt: MD or Egyptian fellowship
- Nigeria: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- India: Doctor of medicine (MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM); Master of surgery (MS) Followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh) Or Diploma in National Board
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Certificate of medical specialization awarded by Greek region of medical specialization.
- Netherlands: A Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister. A Diploma Medical Specialist Awarded by Registration Committee Medical Specialists Issued by Medical Specialists Registration Commission (MRSC).
- Finland: Certificate of degree of Specialist in medicine awarded by Finnish University
- Croatia: Diploma on specialist training issued by the ministry responsible for health care).
- Austria: Diploma of medical specialist issued by Austrian Medical Association
- Hungary: Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination Before 28 August 2004 awarded by Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Norway: spesialistgodkjenning issued by the den norske legeforening
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Certificate concerning the title of specialist Issued by the authority of health services
- Sweden: Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist issued by the national Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden.
- Switzerland: French: diplöme de médecin spécialiste; German: diplom als facharzt or Italian: diploma di medico specialist
- Russia: Candidate Sciences with 3 years minimum clinical training
- Belgium: Dutch: a bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheer specialist; French: titre professionnel particulier de medecin special.
- Jordan: Certificate of Jordanian Higher Jurisdiction from the University of Jordan
- Pakistan: MCPS
- Bangladesh: MD/ MS
- Russia: Clinical Ordinature / Magista
- Romania: certified by a specialist doctor issued by the Minister of Public Health
- Philipine: Diploma of the Philippine Board
- Cuba: Specialist Certificate from Ministry of Public Health
- United Kigdom: Membership/Fellowship of the Royal Colleges
- India: MD / MS / DNB
- Yemen Certificate of Yemeni specialization from the Council of Yemeni specialties
- Bilingual: English and Arabic
- Age not to exceed 55 years old