Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Jeddah, KSA seeking a Family Medicine Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
- Working Hours: 45 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 5 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts based on business needs
- Contract Period 1 Year Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Graduate of Medical School, recognized by the Medical Council of the country of origin.
- Completion of appropriate Residency in Family Medicine program(s) from the countries / qualifications listed in the option 1, option 2 or SCHS Licensed as Stated in the Option 3
- Not Less Than 3 years of Independent Experience Post Training for all degrees listed in option 1
- Not Less than 5 years of independent experience post training for all degrees states in option 2
- Australia: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Training in General Practice (CSCST)
- France: Diplôme d'études spécialisées de medicine générale (qualification in general medicine)
- Saudi: Saudi Specialization Issued from Saudi Council of medical Specialties.
- Canada: Certification by the College of Family Physicians of Canada (CFPC)
- United Kingdom: MRCGP with Certificate of Completion of Training in General Practice
- United States: American Board of Family Medicine
- Argentina: Specialization Certificate issued bythe Ministerio de Desarrollo Social y Salud.
- Jordan: Jordanian Board
- Spain: Título de Especialista (Professional qualification of a Specialist) Issued by the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Germany: fachärztliche Anerkennung/urkunde
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university
- Pakistan: Fellowship of College of Physicians and Surgeons in Pakistan (FCPS)
- Portugal: Professional award of Specialist issued by the Ordem dos Medicos
- Brazil: Título de Especialista
- Tunisia: Certificate of a specialist doctor issued by the Ministry of Public Health
- South Africa: Fellowship of the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa
- Algeria: Diploma of Higher Medical Studies from the Ministry of Higher Education
- Sudan: Clinical Doctorate
- Iraq: Iraqi Board
- Oman: Certificate of Competence issued by the Omani Council Medical specialties
- South Korea: Korean Certificate of Specialization issued by Ministry of health and Welfare in Korea
- Kuwait: The Kuwaiti Board of the Kuwait Institute of Medical Specialties.
- Lebanon: Certificate of Specialization issued from, university of Lebanon, Beirut American University, Beirut Arab University or The Makassed Charity Hospital.
- Libya: Certificate of Medical Specialties Council
- Malaysia: Clinical Master degree with minimum 4 years of clinical training
- Arab Council of Medical Specialties: Arab Board
- Egypt: MD or Egyptian fellowship
- Nigeria: Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons. National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria
- India: Doctor of medicine (MD) followed by Doctorate of medicine (DM); Master of surgery (MS) Followed by master of Chirurgery (MCh) Or Diploma in National Board
- Hong Kong: Specialist training from recognized post-graduate training program in Hong Kong And fellowship of Hong Kong Academy of Medicine (HKAM)
- Japan: Clinical PhD with at Least 4 years of clinical training.
- Greece: Certificate of medical specialization awarded by Greek region of medical specialization.
- Netherlands: A Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister.
- A Diploma Medical Specialist Awarded by Registration Committee Medical Specialists Issued by Medical Specialists Registration Commission (MRSC).
- Finland: Certificate of degree of Specialist in medicine awarded by Finnish University
- Croatia: Diploma on specialist training issued by the ministry responsible for health care).
- Austria: Diploma of medical specialist issued by Austrian Medical Association
- Hungary: Hungarian specialist certificate awarded by National Board of Examination Before 28 August 2004 awarded by Hungarian Ministry of Health.
- Norway: spesialistgodkjenning issued by the den norske legeforening
- Poland: (Specialist Diploma) diploma for the title of specialist issued by the Medical Examination Center.
- Czec Republic: A special diploma (Specialist medical degree) awarded by the Czech Ministry of Health
- Denmark: Certificate concerning the title of specialist Issued by the authority of health services
- Sweden: Certificate of the right to use the title of specialist issued by the national Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden.
- Switzerland: French: diplöme de médecin spécialiste; German: diplom als facharzt or Italian: diploma di medico specialist
- Russia: Candidate Sciences with 3 years minimum clinical training
- Belgium: Dutch: a bijzondere beroepstitel van geneesheer specialist; French: titre professionnel particulier de medecin special.
- Any candidate with Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) License as Consultant
|~ Base Tax Free Salary
|Professional and Medical Allowance
|Total Salary Varies 10% +/-
|* Family Contract: Candidate, Wife or Husband and 2 Kids
|* Air-Tickets: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old once annually
|* Health Insurance: Employee, Spouse and 2 kids under 18 years’ old
|* Life Insurance: Provided
|* End of Service: Based on Saudi Labor Law
|* Annual Leave: 22 Paid Days
|* Holidays: 9 Calendar Days
|* Paid Scientific Leave: 7 Calendar Days every 2 years
|~ Gross Salary (Varies 10% +/- based on your Qualifications, Experience Level and Clinical Skills)
|Bonus from one up to two months basic salaries / Year (Average of One Month). It's Based on Revenues Generated by Physician, Performance on Patient Safety and Quality Indicators
|* This Position is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time without notice
|* Only eligible applicants who have been shortlisted will be contacted for interview and will be kept informed.
|* We receive a large amount of highly qualified and experienced applicants making competition for each advertised position very tough. Not everyone can be selected for a position.
|* If you applied to this position earlier and weren’t contacted by the agency that means your CV is either under review or not shortlisted.
Jeddah, Makkah Province, Saudi Arabia