Our Client is one of the top-notch busiest private hospitals in Dubai, UAE seeking a Female OB/GYN Consultant to join their Team and provide their patient with the best consultant.
Duties and responsibilities listed below.
- You will be responsible for managing the assigned clinics as per the approved Rota by the CMO
- Will be responsible for initial assessment, requesting investigation, analyzing the results, diagnosis, treatment, and re-assessment on follow-up
- Will admit the patients under your care whenever indicated within the limits of approved and assigned privileges
- Will prescribe or administer therapy, medication, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness or disease.
- Will explain procedures and discuss diagnostic results or prescribed treatments with the patients and your attendants
- Will be responsible for monitoring the patient’s condition and progress and re-evaluate / reassessment and treat the patient accordingly
- Will refer patient to other specialists when necessary, also consultant with, or provide consulting services to, other physicians whenever requested.
- You must take daily rounds for your inpatients and referred patients.
- You must write the patients complete medical record on time and also update the progress notes on same time.
- You should authenticate and sing the medical record/progress notes with date, time and employee ID number, stamp every time. You must also review and countersign all junior medical staff notes related to their patients.
- Will be responsible for approving the discharge summary, follow-ups, medical report of your patients.
- Will ensure the implementation of all the approved policies and procedures, rules, regulations, protocols and guidelines, clinical pathways that guide and support the provision of clinical services.
- Will direct and coordinate activities of nurses, assistants, specialists, therapists, and other medical staff in patient care.
- Will contribute to the development of policies and procedures as part of the continuous quality improvement of your department.
- Will serve on department / hospital comities as requested.
- Will ensure that Islamic Values and medical ethics are respected and strictly observed
- Will be on-call as per hospital policy, as needed and will assume the duties of coordinator of department.
- Working Hours: 48 Hours / Week
- Working Days: 6 Days / Week
- Shifts: Straight Shifts, Morning and/or Afternoon Shifts
- Contract Period 3 Years Renewable
- Probation Period 3 Months
- On Call Duties: Divided per the number of Consultants
Minimum Qualifications Requirements listed below.
- Medical School: MD, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent qualification from an accredited institution
- Postgraduate Training: Completion of specialty qualification (Obstetrics Gynecology) as per the Recognized Specialty Certificate table OPTION 1 or OPTION 2 Below
- English Proficiency Test: Required if the graduate’s education was not taught in English. TOEFL – a minimum score of 500; or IELTS – a minimum band of 5.0; Occupational English Test (OET) - minimum of grade C or equivalent.
Countries Option 1: No years of independent experience is required post structured specialty training from the countries stated below.
- Australia: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges
- Canada: Specialization Certificate of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (RCPSC)
- Ireland: Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist Training (CSCST)
- New Zealand: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges
- (the fellowship should be by Exam and not an endorsed or elected fellowship)
- United Kingdom: Fellowship of The Royal College of Physicians WITH CCT or CCST
- United States of America: American Board Certificates issued by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS)
- Austria: Facharztdiplom (Diploma of medical specialist) issued by ÖsterreichischeArztekammer
- Belgium: Bijzondereberoepstitel van geneesheerspecialist/Titre professionnel particuier de médecin spécialiste awarded by the Minister bevoegdvoor Volksgezoondheid/Ministre de la Santé Publique (Formal evidence of having qualified as a medical specialist issued by the Minister of Public Health)
- Denmark: Bevis for tilladelsetil at betegne sig somspeciallaege (Certificate concerning the title of Specialist -Issued by Authority of health services (Sundhedsstyrelsen).
- Greece: Τίτλoς IατρικήςΕιδικότητας (Certificate of medical specialisation -awarded by Greek region of medical specialization)
- Finland: Erikoislääkarin tutkinto/ Special läkarexamen (Certificate of degree of specialist in medicine awarded by a Finnish University).
- France: CES; DES; DESC or DIS
- Germany: Fachärztliche Anerkennung/Urkunde (Certificate of medical specialist issued by State’s Medical Council (Arztekammer))
- Italy: Diploma of specialized doctor granted by a rector of an Italian university (A Diploma di (medico) specialista, rilasciati dal rettore di unauniversita)
- Japan: Clinical PhD Minimum two (2) years course duration
- Netherlands: Bewijis van inschrijving in een Specialistenregister (Certificate of recognition And Registration/certificate of entry in the Specialist Register) * Medisch Specialisten Registratie Commissie (MRSC) * Sociaal-Geneeskundigen Registratie Comissie * Huisarts en Verpleeghuisarts Registratie Comissie (HVRC) van de Koninklike Nederlandsche Maatschappij tot Bevordering der Geneeskunst – note that only certificates issued before 19 July 2007 are accepted from this awarding body * Registratie Comissie Geneeskundig Specialisten (RGS)
- New Zealand: Fellowship of the Royal College/Colleges (the fellowship should be by Exam and not an endorsed or elected fellowship)
- Norway: Spesialistgodkjenning issued by the Den Norske Legeforening (Medical Association of Norway) or Norwegian Directorate of Health
- South Africa: Masters of Medicine (M. Med) Degree; Fellowship Certificate approved by the Colleges of Medicine of South Africa (CMSA)South Korea
- Spain: Título de Especialista (professional qualification of a specialist) issued by the Spanish Ministry of Health and Consumer Affairs or the Spanish Ministry of Education and Culture
- Sweden: Bevis om specialistkompetens som läkare (certificate of the right to use the title of specialist) issued by the Socialstyrelsen (National Board of Health and Welfare of Sweden)
- DHCA Graduates Approved programs.
Option 2: Minimum 2 years of independent experience post structured subspecialty training from the countries stated below.
Arab Board, Jordan (Board), Luxemburg, Oman (Board), Saudi Arabia (Board), Serbia
Option 3: Minimum 5 years of independent experience post structured subspecialty training from the countries stated below.
Bahrain, Croatia, Iceland, Iraq, Kuwait, Lebanon, Monaco, Morocco, United Arab Emirates